Lake Austin Vacation Home
House and its swimming pool area sit off a cliff overlooking Lake Austin with a large dock to swim off of. It is about 20 minutes from downtown Austin. Willing to discount weekday stay only stays please inquire. Property is very private with tremendous views up and down the Lake. Property is located by a very large park that has multiple trails for hiking. Great fishing off the dock also. Property has a heated pool and a 28 foot pontoon boat for rent that holds up to 19 people both are optional.
(Rates were increased due to the following additions to the property that are under construction right now:)
New additions to the dock area include:
1. Two wet boat slips dedicated to the renters. Can dock very large vessels.
2. Water Slide that is 10 foot top to water with 71 gallons a minute rushing down it. 4 times standard water max at a homes..
3. Artificial Shallow Water Area on Lake.
4. 8' Foot Commercial Diving Board
5. 2" Thick 6' x 20' Floating Foam Pad holds 1600 pounds on Lake
6. Water Spout that blasts water into the air over lake at extremely high pressure. It should reduce the overall temperature around the dock considerably in the summer.
7. Under Water 300 watt LED Blue Dome Light that will make the water blue (24 foot diameter estimated) around the Water Slide.
8. 100 Watt LED Black Lighted New Recreational Area as well as regular lighting.
9. Three picnic tables added to the dock area
cycling, walking, naturism, roller blading, botanical garden, eco tourism, hospital, ATM/bank, caves, laundromat, playground, water parks, churches, library, babysitting, forests, marina, groceries, fly fishing, hunting small game, bird watching, freshwater fishing, water sports, bowling center, pier fishing, disco club, waterfalls, winery tours and scenic drives.